Bocada is a recognized leader and market expert in data protection services management, helping enterprises and MSPs worldwide to deliver data protection services that drive greater business and IT alignment, operational efficiency minimized risk and improved customer satisfaction.
Bocada is a Data Protection Services Management Pioneer - first to market with a data protection services management model, process and software-optimized solution, that leverages ITSM best practices and data protection market leadership.
Bocada solutions are based on a comprehensive data protection services management process based on an ITSM-like service delivery model focused on achieving greater business and IT alignment, maximizing operational efficiency, minimizing risk and improving customer satisfaction.
Bocada uniquely delivers its data protection services management solution to the world’s leading enterprises (Fortune 1000) and MSPs with over 500,000 clients under management globally.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Here is a list of currently available positions. Please click to view more details.
Bocada is a recognized leader and market expert in data protection services management. Our award-winning Prism platform helps enterprise-class businesses and MSPs worldwide manage their data protection services and drive greater business IT alignment, operational efficiency, minimized risk and improved customer satisfaction. Prism is a multi-level distributed application that supports thousands of managed clients, working with gigabytes of data from multiple backup vendors. As part of a innovative, lean, agile engineering team, you will be a major contributor with the opportunity to work on both the frontend (C#/.NET) and backend (C++, C# and SQL). We iterate fast and you'll have an immediate impact on the design, implementation and quality of our products. You will be directly involved in helping to turn customer needs into released products. If you're ready for big challenges and have the necessary qualifications and experience listed below, we would like to talk to you.
Job responsibilities include:
- Write high quality, robust, secure and scalable code.
- Write unit tests for your code and facilitate automated end-to-end testing by writing test-enabled code.
- Participate in peer code review (review code written by other team members and have your code reviewed by others).
- Contribute to the architecture and design of an enterprise software product.
- Take responsibility for the design and development of a portion of the product.
- Work closely with QA team to troubleshoot problems, triage bugs, analyze root causes and resolve them.
- Work with product management and customer support team to understand and satisfy customer requirements.
For more senior candidates, some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Increased responsibilities in the above areas.
- Provide technical and thought leadership to the team.
- Take responsibility for the architecture of a portion of the product.
- Guide the team to choosing the best solutions to technical problems.
- Manage or mentor other team members.
- Be an active participant in improving engineering processes.
- 5+ years of experience relevant to the above responsibilities.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with frontend (C#/.NET, WCF, ASP.NET) and/or backend (C#/.NET, C++, SQL) required.
- Experience with frontend (jQuery/jqGrid) a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully completing and delivering products.
- Experience working in an agile development team.
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For more senior candidates, some or all of the following requirements:
- 5-15+ years of relevant experience.
- Delivered high quality enterprise solutions over multiple product lifecycles.
- Served as a technical leader of a team of engineers over multiple lifecycles.
- Ability to work independently across multiple product areas and features.
Sales and Marketing Positions
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible to define and deliver a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, our competitors and consumers for a group of products. The Product Marketing Manager interacts with sales, product development, customer support and professional services, to ensure that the marketing collateral accurately reflects benefits and features from every user perspective and persona.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain Market Requirements Document – includes market analysis, customer requirements and feature prioritization.
- Work with the Product Manager and product planning team to determine customer requirements and strategic roadmap.
- Work with the Product Manager and product team on securing beta customers, getting feedback and adjusting product requirements accordingly.
- Responsible for managing vendor partner programs, includes maintaining partner program enrollment and status, leveraging partner marketing programs, getting partner software in house as necessary.
- Developing standardized sales positioning, presentations, proposals, scripts, RFPs, etc.
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and creating marketing collateral like case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQ, feature or benefit sheets and so on.
- Work with customer support, sales and professional services to track feedback, customer satisfaction with existing and new functionalities and features.
- Design and implement product launches with marketing team, includes scheduling press releases, ensuring all collateral and content ready at launch date.
- Complete competitive analysis which include pricing analysis.
- Work with analysts or journalists to ensure coverage of PR in online and print.
- Support channel partners and our internal sales team with sales collateral, best practices, and training.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
- Strong leadership, sales support, project management and training skills.
- Should be able to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Should have excellent effectual communication skills.
- Proven knowledge in market and customer research.